Queen Mary University London is now the Stop Smoking provider for Newham and Waltham Forest as well as Tower Hamlets. Residents in all three boroughs can access all the help they need to quit smoking.
Our service is still free of charge and is open to anyone aged over 12 who lives, works, studies or is registered with a GP in those boroughs.
The programme offers a range of support tailored to smokers needs including:
- One-to-one telephone, digital or face-to-face support from a specialist stop smoking practitioner. Evening and weekend appointments available.
- Free nicotine replacement therapy such as patches and gum, and, if suitable, stop smoking medication such as Champix or Zyban.
- Online resources, digital support, and apps available 24-hours-a-day as well.
- The service is e-cigarette friendly and if you can’t quit just yet, can support you to smoke less.
- Support is available in a wide range of languages.
Queen Mary University of London has been providing stop smoking support for over 20 years and as such we will be rebranding @QuitRight_TH to reflect the expansion of our services into Newham and Waltham Forest and streamline all our services under the Queen Mary name. This way we can best reflect our expertise and update our followers.
@QMULQuitsmoking (formerly @TH_Quitright), we will be covering all sessions covered by the service, news as well as providing information and updates on upcoming campaigns for all our followers within Tower Hamlets, Newham, and Waltham Forest. So please follow, like and share to your friends, family, and co-workers!